Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Updates....Good Ones! :)

I've anxiously been checking my UCSF chart online for results from my PET scan on Tuesday.  Finally, this morning Dr. Andreadis called to say it was clean!  Whoa!  I'll continue receiving my brentuximab treatment for now, but that's fine.

Aunt Rara came to visit us all the way from NY for 9 days!  We had great fun visiting supermarkets, grocery stores, gourmet markets, and restaurants.  No time for museums with so many stores here!

Cristina's last day with us was last Friday.  We're sorry to see her go, but Nicholas will still hang out with her on a weekend day occasionally.  Nicholas and Carson now have a new nanny named Tania on Tuesdays and Thursday, who is wonderful.  She's a former preschool teacher and perfect for this phase of their lives.  Nicholas will be in a preschool prep program on Mondays and Wednesdays part-time, and I'll be a mommy the rest of the time!  Big changes but it'll be fun (and challenging) to be with Nicholas more.

Taking pics of ourselves before music class....



Not much time to write/post/search for pics (not sure why a bunch are missing from my computer right now) since Nic is needing attention!  Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment