Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Mommy time

Nicholas has been a little delayed in receiving some of his vaccines since I'm immunocompromised (and some vaccines contain a little of the live virus....= risky for me).  In preparation for preschool in September, and in an effort to be an upstanding member of society, he finally received his MMR vaccine just over a week ago.  To be cautious, I had to be away from him for a week.  So I went on vacation.

Nicholas was, understandably, a little upset that he couldn't go on vacation too (after all, we had just gone on one to AZ).  But he eventually seemed to accept that this was just a "mommy trip."  I went to my parents' place in Gig Harbor, WA, and was joined by my mom.  Here are some pics....




(breakfast of champions)


No comments:

Post a Comment