Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I had a scan today......

And Dr. Andreadis already called to say that the preliminary report is good!  Many "things" have shrunk and although those two little nodes are still there in my lungs, they haven't grown at all.  So that's good.

I'm also dealing with a bit of GVHD these days.  My liver "numbers" are elevated a bit and the steroids I've been taking for the last few weeks don't seem to be having any impact.  So last week, NP Stephany adjusted my meds and we'll see if that helps.  If there's no change, a liver biopsy might be in my future to confirm that I do indeed have some GVHD there (docs need to know so they aren't treating me blindly...ugh....).  But one day at a time!

On another note, Jonathan made this pesto pasta casserole the other night for dinner and it's so delish.  The secret ingredient = olive tapenade.  Just dribble some in the middle along with some ricotta and you'll have people oohing and aahing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment