Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Homecoming

Free at last.  (yes, we did take 2 pink hospital buckets
 - they are great for soaking feet or paper mache!)
Well, I'm behind a bit again, but I came home on Saturday afternoon.  I had spent 27 days in the hospital and the time had finally come.

As anticipated, our couch felt really nice.  I have spent almost all my waking time on it since then.  We have hopes of going for a 10 minute walk outside today which would be a nice change of scene.  Now my days are boring, boring, boring.....filled with pills and naps.  A home health nurse came yesterday and will come again today to help us hook up IV magnesium....after that I think we're on our own.  Tomorrow I go in for the first of twice-weekly clinic checks, and it will be interesting to see how I am doing.

Thank you to everyone for their warm wishes and check-ins while I was in the hospital, it was so nice, even when I wasn't totally "with it"!!


Did I mention the pills?
Still working on my appetite




No comments:

Post a Comment